1. Eating too much salt,You should eat not more than 5.8 grams of salt daily.
2. Delaying going to a toilet,Keeping your urine in your bladder for too long is a bad idea. A full bladder can cause bladder damage. The urine that stays in the bladder multiplies bacteria quickly. Once the urine refluxes back to the ureter and kidneys, the toxic substances can result in kidney infections, then urinary tract
infections, and then nephritis, and even uremia.
3. Eating too much meat. Too much
protein in your diet is harmful for your kidneys. Protein digestion
produces ammonia – a toxin that is very destructive to your kidneys. More meat equals more kidney damage
4. Drinking too much caffeine, Caffeine is a
component of many sodas and soft drinks. It raises your blood pressure and your Kidneys start suffering. So you should cut
down the amount of coke you drink daily
5. Late treatment .
Treat all your health problems properly and have your health checked regularly. Let’s help ourselves…….God will protect you and your family from every disease this year
6. Not drinking water. Our kidneys should be hydrated properly to perform theirf unctions well. If we don’t drink enough, the toxins can start accumulating in the blood, as there isn’t enough fluid to drain them through the kidneys.
Drink more than 10 glasses of water daily. There is an easy way to check if you are drinking
enough water: look at the colour of your urine; the lighter the colour, the better.