Let us throw more light on one of the high ranked stubborn bacteria called staphylococcus aureus.
What is staphylococcus aureus?
staphylococcus aureus is a gram-positive, round-shaped bacterium that is a member of the Firmicutes, and it is a usual member of the microbiota of the body, frequently found in the upper respiratory tract and on the skin.
staphylococcus aureus is a very complex disease and most problematic bacteria apart from being contracted sexually or as a toilet infection. It destroys the immune system thereby leading to numerous damages and symptoms in the human body. Seriously, about 45 to 65 per cent of people are carrying staphylococcus aureus. Getting infected with staphylococcus aureus bacteria is quite easy but getting rid of it is not at all.
Let me list out the most common reasons for infection/bacteria recurrence in the human body.
-Taking the incorrect medication
-Taking medication incorrectly
-Forgetting to make sure your partner gets treated
-Being exposed to a new STD/bacteria
EFFECTS OF STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS
-It attacks the lung leading to staphylococcus pneumonia.
-Leads to brain infection which results in occasional forgetfulness.
-It attacks the blood thereby leading to crawling and biting sensations on the skin.
-staphylococcus aureus attacks the bones, the muscles, and joints leading to general body weakness, muscular and joint pains and spasm.
– Attacks the ovary and the womb thereby leading to tubal blockage and female infertility.
-It leads to hormonal imbalances thereby leading to a change in the menstrual cycle, scanty menses, or even no menses at all.
-staphylococcus affects the sperm motility thereby leading to low sperm count and male infertility.
THINGS TO AVOID WHEN TREATING STAPH AUREUS INFECTION
– Avoid sexual intercourse within the few weeks you are treating STDs such as staphylococcus aureus and Gonorrhea etc Why? Because when you have sexual intercourse or when sperm or vaginal secretion ( in case of women) comes out of your body, the sexually transmitted micro-organism will reproduce and multiply under the condition and that is exactly why it seems that the STD such as Staph aureus is not going or stubborn.
– Avoid sugary foods such as, Mineral drinks, Bananas, Ripe Plantain, Sweet, Bournvita, Pineapple, etc Why? Because STDs or bacteria like Staph aureus grows well in anything that is sugary.
– Avoid Coconut and coconut water, Bitter kola, Cashew nuts, and Fried groundnut. for a total cure for a staph infection, you need 6 weeks uninterrupted treatment. staph can be cured by a combination of tablets, injection and very good roots and herbs.
look for a very good fertility clinic (doctor) fertility doctors are experts in the handling of infection. and also look for a very good tradomedical doctor.
How To Prevent Staph Infection
– Wash your hands with soap and water at regular intervals, especially after using the washroom and before eating.
– Keep the open wounds and cuts covered with bandages until they heal completely.
– Change your tampon every 4-8 hours to avoid staph infections like toxic shock syndrome.
– Do not share personal items like razors, towels, sheets, and clothing with others.
– Wash possibly infected clothing and bedding in hot water.
– Follow the necessary safety precautions while handling food. Refrigerate leftovers as soon as possible..