VISION :To emplace a well trained, equipped, maintained, organized and highly motivated naval force capable of being deployed singly or with other arms of service in the defence of Nigeria’s maritime environment, other troubled spots and the Gulf of Guinea for sustained economic prosperity.”
Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 34 Recruitment Exercise
- Job Type Full Time
- Location Not specified
- Job Field General
- The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the general public and all potential applicants that the online registration for its Batch 34 Recruitment Exercise will commence on Sunday 7th August, 2022.
Applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits at not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE / SSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB (English and Mathematics inclusive), except sportsmen/sportswomen category that requires 4 credits at not more than 2 sittings (English inclusive) School Certificate must not be older than 6 years from the date of application.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years by January, 2023 for categories requiring School Certificate.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by January, 2023 for categories requiring higher qualifications; NCE, OND, Diploma, Registered Nurse/ Registered Midwife as well as for Drivers/Mechanics and sportsmen/sportswomen categories.
- Applicants with qualifications higher than those specified in the guidelines should not apply.
- Applicants must be single and of Nigerian Origin by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.69m tall for males and 1.65m for females.
- Applicants must possess National Identification Number (NIN) and Bank Verification Number (BVN)
Method of Application
- Application is free of charge.
- Applicants are advised to apply once as multiple applications/registrations will be disqualified.
- On submission, applicants are to print out copies of the completed Application Forms together with the following Forms:
- Applicant’s Declaration and Certification by Parent and Guardian Form.
- Local Government Area Certification Form.
- Police Certification Form.
- Guarantor Form and For Official Use Only Form
- The recruitment exercise will commence with an online screening of applicants’ qualifications followed by recruitment examinations at designated centres nationwide on a date to be announced later.
- Where Applicants will come with the endorsed printed-out copies of their online completed Forms.
Interested and qualified? Go to Nigerian Navy on joinnigeriannavy.com to apply